Calligaris Flexy Table – Perfect for Small Spaces!
Is it a coffee table or a dining table? Its both!
The Calligaris Flexy Table is a particularly great choice when designing for small spaces although even if you are lucky to have oodles of space it is a very stylish choice. Why do I think it is so great for small spaces? When designing for small spaces challenges exist that even the most experienced interior designers can find difficult to overcome. We usually don’t want to overcrowd the space, but we also need to include the furniture we require to fulfil the functional aspect of the room. I always recommend trying to include furniture that is multifunctional or that can be folded away. This can help reduce the number of items required and effectively give you more space. Well, the Calligaris Flexy Table is both! It can be a coffee table or if you raise the height and extend it, it can seat up to four people as a dining table. So if you have a combined living/dining area, there is no need to have both a coffee table and a dining table – let’s face it we rarely use both at the same time!
Calligaris Flexy Table Features
- Satin Finished Steel frame
- Wenge oak veneer top
- Table adjusts to 7 different levels
- Folding Table top – doubles in length when opened
- Table seats up to four when closed and six when extended
- Dimensions: 17.75″ – 30.38″ H x 41.25″ – 55.13″ W x 27.63″ D
It looks good, it is a dining table, it folds down to a stylish coffee table. The Calligaris Flexy Table has our vote! (And it is available at 19% Discount at time of writing – Sssssh!)
Our Home Page: Viva Home Interiors
- 5 Tips for Decorating Small Spaces
- Ghost Chairs by Philippe Starck – Not Scary at All!
- Mirrored Side Table – Reflecting Your Style